Shipping Destination Ports
Right (Exceptions for special cars e.g. ambulance and fire engine)
No more than 7 years after first registration year.
No more than 1 year gap between first registration year and manufactured year.
Road Worthiness Inspection
Importers will be required to buy a marine insurance cover with a local insurance company.
(Applicable for vehicles arriving to Kenya from January 1st, 2017 on)
Import Taxes Rates
Railways Development Levy: 1.5% of Custom Value.
Seaways Kenya Ltd
Address: Yaya Centre 3rd Floor Argwings Kodhek Rd, P.O. Box 62918 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254-709-925-000 / +254-788-458-080
By using Eisan Auto there will be no hassle in searching for the local clearing agents for your car. Simply select the Door to door Delivery Service when you order for a car and get the full assistance with a special discount!
*Please note that the original documents are sent to the clearing agents for quick clearing of your car.
Door to door Delivery Service in Kenya!
Estimated customs clearance, transportation and registration costs
Mombasa > Nairobi by car carrier
Mombasa > Nairobi by driver
- This service and discount rate will be applied to Eisan Auto users only.
- The prices displayed above does not include import duties, registration, plate number, transportation and other related costs.
- All other costs not included in this table will be billed directly to you.
- The displayed prices might be changed by the reason of the exchange rates changes and fuel price are changed. For the precise price, please consult to the logistic company directly.
- For other locations not displayed on our table, please consult with our logistic company for your quotation.
- Logistic company name and address will be displayed on your invoice.
Eisan Auto Customer Center
Hassle/stress-free with no extra charge. Let us take care of your vehicle importation. Find out all the ways we can support you by contact us
or call us.
Eisan Auto Local Payment (Kenya Pay)
Now with Kenya Pay you can place your orders confidently and securely while paying locally using (KES) or (USD$)